Our Services in Human Resource Outsourcing
- Providing complete Human Resource services to small companies who don’t have full-time or fully qualified HR staff. Too many times opportunities are missed because only transactional activities are carried out by people fulfilling the HR function.
- Provide HR services to companies with HR staff but not necessarily qualified or experienced in specific elements of HR.
- Provide coaching for executives – training for front line supervisors and involvement in staff development at various levels. We can work with new or developing supervisors to make them successful as effective managers.
- Analyzing employee satisfaction by targeting areas that need attention through employee roundtables and other means to assess employee satisfaction and develop focused action plans as needed.
- Designing or re-aligning HR departments to more effectively serve the needs of the organization. HR departments that have been stagnant and often times are not meeting the needs of the organization need to be evaluated by an outside expert to provide new and invigorated HR energy to the organization.
- Work with management to develop programs and plans for under-performing employees. Sometimes the worst actions are non-actions and generally the involvement of an experienced HR expert makes the process easier.
- Work with management to develop programs that address the needs and satisfaction of super achievers to ensure their retention and full engagement. People often leave organizations because they haven’t been provided with a firm and definitive future and aren’t challenged enough to keep them engaged. We can help develop an effective plan to support people who need to be engaged.
- Evaluate salary/compensation programs and recommend actions, including redesigning compensation methods, evaluating position ranges, developing salary bands, or other progressive and effective programs.
- Develop workforce plans for effective recruiting and retention ensuring the organization will have what it needs in its workforce.
We know we can do all those HR services for companies – not because we think we can but because we are either doing them or have done them. We don’t experiment with our customers we provide years of experience and tried and true methods. Our successes turn into successes for the people we do work for.
Ernie Lebel is our Vice President for Human Resource Services – his background and approach to the Human Resource segment of organizations is based on successes, not “maybes”. We help drive down costs, utilize all resources effectively, and ensure compliance by delivering the best human resource services to your organization – regardless of size or level of need. We don’t provide the in-vogue or fad programs, we don’t leave you with a three ring binder or power point presentation – we actually get involved and do the work with you. We design and deliver each program that addresses the client’s needs then we stay around to consult and direct. If your HR function is only the conduit to your labor lawyer then HR may be involved too late in the process.
The cost is based on the work that “needs” to be done and since we aren’t employees we don’t need to be paid benefits, you don’t pay FICA taxes or other employee related costs like, unemployment taxes, you don’t pay for our workers’ comp., or 401(k), health care, gym memberships, or vacation and you don’t have to worry about FMLA, our attendance, or manage our idiosyncrasies. You don’t’ need to buy us a computer or send us to training or annual conferences to maintain our certifications – we have been in Human Resources for decades, we work in very diverse work environments, we have utilized every program we implement and tested them in the “real world” you can be sure we use the best methods and they work in a very cost effective manner. We understand business and the value HR can bring. And since we aren’t employees when the work is done, so are we.